The goal of the Scheme is to provide maximum and sustainable retirement benefits in order to maintain quality livelihood in retirement while providing opportunity for members to acquire assets when still in active service.
The strategic objectives of the scheme include:-
- To develop and implement prudent investment policies to ensure sustainable financial stability and growth of the Scheme.
- To achieve and implement corporate governance in line with international best practices.
- To develop and enhance institutional capacity in the use of Information and Communication Technology.
- To develop sustainable institutional human resource capacity, policies and procedures.
- To establish and maintain a cordial working relationship between the Scheme, Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- To continuously review the Scheme’s Trust Deed and Rules for compliance with the Legal Framework, maximum effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery.
- To enhance and maintain a good Corporate image